Which one is better between B.Com and BBA? Get basic information
Today there is a very good discussion between B.Com and BBA that which one is better. These two subjects are quite different pursued by the students but both have their own benefits. Although both B.Com and BBA are 3 years undergraduate degree course however there is a bit confused that which is one better to choose and grow your career successfully. When it comes to the BBA, it is a professional course focusing on the theory of management information system, Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources whereas a B.Com is a traditional course which focuses on the theoretical knowledge about fundamental subjects of commerce just like Finance, Accounts, Economics, and much more.
How do both work fine?
In the general statement, as pre the survey from a foreign university, most of the people consider both subject equally important and most of them feel like to achieve B.Com subject due to its wide scope in the banking sector. Similarly when someone required pursuing BBA course then he is always ready to secure his career in the IT Companies, Advertising, agencies, consultancy firm, and even in the banking sector normally. Thus, after doing B.Com degree there is huge job prospects provide a solid theoretical grounding which might be built your career in the field of finance, taxation, and accountancy. So after pursuing graduation in B.Com, there is certain information to get a job in the banking sector instantly.
Which one is better between B.Com and BBA?
* It has been estimated that both the courses are equally rewarding and high paying in the biggest company and has a lot of potential in terms of growth.
* At the other side, most of the students have expressed their intelligent thought that BBA is one of the best certifications as the compare of B.Com.
* If you have pursued BBA course then you have direct opportunity to be placed in several fields like computer application business, banking sector, IT Companies, Administrator, Finance, Advertising and much more.
* On another hand, B.Com gives you a chance to be directly placed in the banking and IT sector simply.
* BBA is one of the best courses that give you a number of chances to achieve your goal instantly.
* It is said that the BBA course is more comprehensive for the better equip the student along with other aspects of the business besides finance like Human Resource, Marketing, Operations as well as systems.
So it has been clear that between BBA and B.Com, BBA is hugely better. It is serving each field as it has various trades to pursue and you can choose the amazing field as per your choice. Both courses are important and both have quite value in terms of making career growth successfully. However, if you will decide to complete BBA then you will open a number of doors yourself in no time.
Let’s learn how to take BBA admission in India:
* At first, you must be passed your 12th class with a minimum score of 50 % marks successfully from a recognized university.
* You have to select the trade as per the previous subjects in the 12th class and apply for the BBA from any regular or Open University.
* You can apply for the BBA online through the counselor who will guide you everything properly.
* In India you will choose the subjects as per your quality and knowledge and fill in the form carefully.
* Having completed the form successfully you have to press the submit button at the end of the task.
So if you have decided to complete your graduation degree and course in India through the best quality and subject then don’t waste for the time and immediately get ready for the BBA Admissions. As per the 12th marks you will be allowed to give entrance exam and it is an exam which is mandatory to pass and its marks will provide you scholarship and admission smoothly. For more help and information related to the BBA, you are always free to contact our counselor at any time.